St. Paul 2127 W. 22nd Pl Chicago, IL 60608
St. Paul Catholic Church was organized in 1876 to serve forty German Catholic families who lived in the area south of 18th Street and west of the south branch of the Chicago River. Bishop Thomas Foley appointed Rev. Emmerich Weber a native of Treves, Germany, as a pastor of the new national parish.
Today St. Paul church is no longer exclusively a German parish. St. Paul now serves approximately five hundred families of many ethnic backgrounds but predominantly of Hispanic descent. Services are offered in English and Spanish.
The pastor, Fr. Michael P. Enright is an enthusiast supporter of our educational project.
Spiritual and Personal Support
Quiroga offers to its students emotional and spiritual coaching.